The Inventor of HMD™
Dr. George John Georgiou, Inventor and
Worldwide Patent Holder of HMD™
Dr. George John Georgiou is a Holistic Medicine Practioner. Born on December 14, 1956 he has 22 years of education and 25 years of clinical practice. He is the Director of the DaVinci Natural Health Center in Larnaca, Cyprus. A Natural Health Centre that specializes in treating heavy metal toxicity, chronic diseases, Candidiasis, and other health problems. His patients include Prime Ministers, Presidents, CEOs, Sheiks, and ordinary individuals. With each patient his goal is to optimize their health, treating all equally and with respect .
A clinician most of his life, currently Dr. Georgiou’s main research interests are focused on the study of heavy metal detoxification through the use of natural compounds. He specializes in the following areas of Holistic Medicine: Herbal medicine, Homepathy, Hyperthermia, Thermography, Iridology/sclerology, Colon hydrotherapy, Naturopathy, Naturopathic Sexology, Psychotherapy, Live Blood Analysis, Bio-resonance therapy, Biological Terrain Analysis, VEGA allergy testing, Infrared and Ozone sauna, ART, HRV, MRT, Orgone Accumulator, PAPIMI, Rife Technology.
Director and Founder of the DaVinci LifeSciences Research Centre, Dr. Georgiou has discovered and developed a natural, unique, Heavy Metal Detox™ agent. He owns the worldwide patent of his discovery called HMD™. It has been tested throughly in a double-blind, placebo-controlled trial of 350 people.
Dr. Georgiou holds the following degrees and/or diplomas:
- Bachelor of Science (B.S.) honors degree in Biology/Pscycholory - Oxford Brook’s University (Oxford, England, UK)
- Master of Science (M.S.) in Clinical Psychology – University of Surrey (Guilford, England, UK)
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) in Clinical Sexology – Institute for Advanced Study of Human Sexuality (San Francisco, California, USA)
- Doctor of Science (D.S.) in Alternative Medicine – International Open University of Open Medicine
- Diploma Clinical Nutrition – Institute of Optimum Nutrition (ION) (London, England, UK)
- Diplomas in Naturopathy, Medical Herbalism, and Iridology (R.Ir.MRNI) – Holistic Health College (London, England, UK)
- Diploma in Electronic Impulse Therapy - the Euro College of Complementary Medicine (United Kingdom)
Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine - British Institute of Homeopathy (Middlesex, England, UK) Licentiate Diploma in Chinese Acupuncture (L.Dip.Ac., aM.A.C.Ac.-TCMI) - College of Oriental Medicine (United Kingdom) and the Cyprus Acupuncture Institute; and is a qualified Su Jok Acupuncturist.
With regards to the research, which Dr. Georgiou loves, he has been the World Health Organization’s Principal Investigator in studies on AIDS and Drug Use, including research on alcoholism and sexual dysfunctions. He has a wealth of clinical experience and knowledge, the the author of many health articles and books, he is a worldwide lecturer, has been a consultant for many organizations, has his own radio program on human sexuality, and is a member of the following Associations/Institutes:
- Chartered Biologist, UK (C. Biol)
- The Institute of Biology, UK (MIBiol.)
- The Royal Microscopy Society, UK
- The Association of Master Herbalists, UK. (AMH)
- The Institute of Complementary Medicine, UK (ICM)
- The British Holistic Medical Association, UK (BHMA)
- The Register of Naturopathic Iridologists, UK (M.R.N.I.)
- The British Association of Nutritional Therapists, UK (BANT)
- The General Council and Register of Naturopaths, UK (GCRN)
- Fellow of the British Institute of Homeopathy, UK (FBIH)
- Associate Fellow of the British Psychological Society, UK (AFBPsS)
- Chartered Psychologist, UK, BPS (C.Psychol)
- Registered Sex Therapist with ABS, USA
- The American College of Sexologists, USA (ACS)
- Diplomate of the American Board of Sexology, USA (ABS)
- The American College of Clinical Thermology, USA
- The National Iridology Research Association, USA (NIRA)
- The International and American Association of Clinical Nutritionists, USA (IAACN)
- Fellow of the American Academy of Clinical Sexologists, USA (FAACS)
- The World Association for Sexology (WAS), USA
- The International Su Jok Therapy Association, Russia
Dr. Georgiou is married to Maria, a Psychotherapist/Lecturer. They have four children between the ages of 9 and 21 years. In addition to family life, his interest and hobbies include: travelling; horse back riding; water skiing; model making; web master; restoration of antique cars, motorbikes, and furniture; and piloting private planes.