HMD™ (Heavy Metal Detox™) consists of three individual elements that are all natural substances for cleansing your body. In addition to their ability to detox heavy metals from the bloodstream, they also have other health benefits as well. For example:
1) Chlorella Growth Factor (CGF)
Chlorella Growth Factor (CGF) is a substance that Dr. Fujimaki – a doctor from the People’s Scientific Research Center in Tokyo – found promoted healthy growth in human children. In the 1950s he separated through electrophoresis a substance from a hot water extract of chlorella. In early experiments the substance became known as Chlorella Growth Factor (CGF) and was found to promote healthy growth in children as well as in young animals. As indicated in scientific research, regular use of CGF reduces serum cholesterol levels and high blood pressure, and prevents heart disease.
The name Chlorella Growth Factor (CGF) was derived in laboratory testing that indicated an up to 400% growth of lactobacillus (friendly bacteria) when CGF was added to a standard growth medium. CGF, is a nucleotide-peptided complex that plays a synergistic role in the chelation of metals. Additional benefits of CGT as used in Heavy Metal Detox™ include:
Heavy Metal Detox™ stimulates growth
- Fights against damage of free-radicals.
- Reduction of blood sugar levels.
- Resists the effects of pre-mature aging.
- Stimulation and build up of the Immune system.
- Growth of beneficial bacteria in the colon is increased.
- Regulation of kidney and liver functions.
- Reduction of some side-effects of radiation and chemotherapy treatment.
- Activation of cellular functions and proteín synthesis.
- Improval of Cellular Integrity and Efficiency.
- Detoxificaton of other Xenobiotics.
- Interferon production is enhanced.
- Promotion of rapid, healthy growth in children without harmful side effects.
- Re-growth of damaged tissue is accelerated and enhanced, even if the tissue has been burnt or ulcerated and is resistant to other medical treatments.
- The body’s ability to quickly recover from disease and exercise is strengthened
- Metabolism is increased and metabolism of fats is normalized.
- The functions of RNA/DNA responsible for proteín, enzyme, and energy production at the cellular level are enhanced.
- A more youthful appearance is a result of the rejuvenation of the body’s DNA/RNA. Skin, hair, and nails are improved and strengthened. They are the visible results of the positive changes taking place internally.
- You will not only look younger but will also feel younger as well.
- Acts as a hepato-protective agent
2) Coriandrum sativum (leaf ) herbal tincture – more commonly known as Cilantro
It has been discovered that some patients have shown an increased excretion of toxic metals after consuming Chinese soup containing ciliantro (as discovered by Dr. Yoshiaki Omura using bioenergetic measures). The leafy part of a common herb, Cilantro, is used in Chinese, Moroccan, and Mexican dishes. Coriander is the seed and is a familiar culinary spice,
Cilantro is high on the list of healing spices, it’s health supporting reputaion has been well-researched and Cilantro has been found to have the following benefits:
- Scavenger of free-radicals.
- Lowers blood sugar.
- Anti-inflammatory – contains flavonoids, including: epigenin, kaempferol, rhamnetin, and quercitin.
- Anti-microbial. US & Mexican researchers have isolated dodecanl, a laboratory tested compound that is two times more effective in killing Salmonella as the antibiotic gentamicin. Cilantro is rich in volatile oils (camphor, linalool, limonene, carvone, borneol, elemol, and geraniol) that contain anti-microbial properties.
This research reviewed the use of Coriandrum sativum seed tinture. Effective also, as shown in a number of trials and commendable of further study.
3) Homeopathic Cell-Decimated Chlorella
A homeopathic homaccord was made from the chlorella vulgaris, which has three different potencies.
Available literature is filled with data maintaining that chlorella is a heavy metal detoxifier. Homepathic chlorella testing was based upon initial results utilizing arsenicum, cadmium, plumbum, and antimonium. Said hompepathics appear to have some chelating properties to the metals they specifically represent, perhaps based upon their resonating properties. When tested alone homepathic chlorella did not demonstrate chelating effects; however, there appears to be a powerful synergistic effect when it is combined with other natural remedies.
The University of Kalyam (West Bengal) demonstrated in recent research that homepathic Arsenicum oxide is effective in the detoxification of arsenic in mice, it had a hepatoprotective effect. This research was reported in New Scientist, 2003.